Applications are invited to apply for University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 in Canada. All International Students and Citizens of Canada are eligible to apply for Scholarships at University of Alberta. Most talented students those who want to undertake their Undergraduate Degree, Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree are encouraged to apply. University is offering a lot of scholarships for needy and talented students. Fully Funded Scholarships are also offered by the university.
All academic fields and majors are available at the University to study in Bachelors or Postgraduate Degree program. For most of the scholarships you don’t need to apply separately. Applicants automatically be considered after enrolling in any degree program.
University of Alberta was established in 1908 and is public institution located in Alberta. QS World University Rankings has ranked Alberta at 5th in the country and 119th in the world. More 39,000 national and international students from 150 countries are enrolled in the university.
University of Alberta Scholarships Details
- University: University of Alberta
- Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International & National
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: 1 March 2023.
University of Alberta Scholarships Financial Benefits
University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 in Canada for International Students has a Multiple Funding Sources like, Canadian Government and Alberta Government and also from other sources. Complete scholarships detail is given below:
- Entrance scholarships:
These Scholarships are available for Bachelors and Graduate degree programs. No need to apply separately for these scholarships. University automatically considered for this scholarship after getting admission.
- International Student Scholarships:
New first year students of undergraduate degree programs are eligible for these scholarships having Student Visa Permit. These scholarships have a value of up to $9,000 which is payable for four years.
- Gold Standard Scholarship:
Top 5% students in academic achievements are eligible for these scholarships having value of up to $6,000.
- Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship:
These scholarships are designed for PhD students to meet their fee requirements having value of $5,000/Year.
- Masters Degree Entrance Scholarship:
Masters Degree students will receive a Stipend of $17,500 while International candidates will get an additional amount of $10,000 cover fee.
- Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES):
Masters and Doctoral Degree Students can get an award of $15,000 to meet their expenses.
List of Available Study Fields
Alberta University offers more than 200 Bachelors Degree Programs, 500 Postgraduate Degree Programs and others. Detail is given below:
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Social Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Native Studies
- Public Health
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check Bachelors Degree Programs (Click Here)
- Check Graduate Degree Programs (Click Here)
University of Alberta Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants with any nationality are eligible to apply for Alberta Scholarships.
- To apply for Bachelors Degree, you must have High School Certificate.
- For Masters Degree you must hold Undergraduate Degree.
- To get admission in PhD Degree, Masters Degree certificate is required.
There are four intakes every year for international students to apply for University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada. Deadline for each intake is given below:
- July 1 for September admission (annual)
- November 1 for January admission(annual)
- March 1 for May admission(annual)
- May 1 for July admission(annual)
How to apply
Applicants can apply Online for University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 in Canada. Visit the “Apply Now” link and create your account to start your application. Fill the application form and upload the necessary documents. Visit the given below link for more details: