Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
UST Scholarship in Korea 2022 | Fully Funded
Deadline: 6th April 2022.
Apply For UST Scholarship in Korea 2022 for Fall Admission. One of the Highest Paying Scholarships to complete a Master’s Degree & Post-Doctoral Degree from Korea. Korean national Holder along with Overseas National holder both are eligible for this Fully Funded Korean Scholarship. Don’t worry about IELTS/TOEFL requirements. University of Science and Technology Scholarship in South Korea is among the 100 Ranked universities in the world. You should check the Ranking of Korean Universities on Google.
A wide scope of Courses & different majors is available at UST University. Your Food, Accommodation & university expenses would be covered by UST university. There is No Registration Fee for applying to the University of South Korea. There are 43 National and 180 Private Universities in South Korea are offering admission to international students without IELTS and they have modern education Facilities with High Qualified Researchers. UST is Funded by the Government of Korea and is doing the best research in different fields.
More than 1000+ International students are studying at this university. Recently, we just published Global Peace Summit Baku 2022. Korean Ministry of Education already has announced more than 5000+ Different Scholarships for all citizens of the world. Studying in Korea will give you a wide range of Job Opportunities as well. Graduates from Korean universities are highly sought after by employers all over the world. Full Information Regarding UST Scholarship in Korea 2022 is given below.
UST Scholarship in Korea 2022 Details
- Country: South Korea
- University: University of South Korea
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. MS leading to Ph.D
- Deadline: 6th April 2022
- Level of Study and Duration:
- Master’s Leading to Ph.D.
- Master’s Degree Program
- Ph.D. Program
List of Courses
Wide range of courses is available for this scholarship. Some of the are listed below:
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Science of Measurement
- Nano Science
- Medical Physics
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Ocean Science
- Medicinal Chemistry and
- Advanced Materials and
- Chemical Engineering
Benefits of UST Scholarship in Korea 2022
- The stipend for the Master’s Program is 1100$ Per Month.
- The stipend for Ph.D. The program is 1600$ Per Month.
- There is No Application Fee.
- 100% Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Student Support will be given for Accidents, Medical checkups, E-library, Counseling, etc.
- Cost of Training/exchange programs in other countries is also Fully Financed in this Scholarship.
- Korean Language Education is also Free.
- The thesis Grant will also be given to final-year students.
Eligibility Criteria of UST Scholarship in Korea 2022
- For Master Program: Applicants with a bachelor’s degree or who are expected to receive by August 2022.
- For Doctorate Program: Applicants with a master’s degree or who are expected to receive it by August 2022.
- All Nationality Holder are eligible
- Official English Test Report if have any.
- Otherwise, English Langauge Proficiency Certificate is enough.
- Recommendation Letter from your Professors of the university.
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Graduation /Transcript can be used also
- Personal Statement is compulsory.
List of Documents of UST Scholarship in Korea 2022
- Study Proposal.
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis to get enrolled in PhD
- Recommendation Letter
- Passport Copy (Optional)
- Passport Size Picture.
How To Apply
Checkout this opportunity to Study in Japan. Read this MEXT Ritsumeikan APU Japanese Government Scholarship 2022