Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
Australia Awards Scholarships Fully Funded
Deadline: April 29, 2022
Applications are open for the most-awaited scholarship “Australia Awards Scholarships.” It is a fully-funded scholarship program offered by the Australian government. In addition, it is also known as the Australian government scholarship. As such, the scholarship is open for the students of Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Pacific to study undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in top Australian universities. Also apply for University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship in The UK.
Thus, the Scholarships in Australia offer a unique opportunity to study in the top Universities in Australia, therefore, eligible students can apply for this scholarship program if they want to study master’s program and MPhil abroad. As the scholarship is fully funded covering full tuition fee, hefty amount of stipend and health insurance. As a result of this, the Australian government aims to contribute to the development needs of Australia’s partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements by offering numerous opportunities one of which is Australia awards scholarships. Moreover, the Australia Awards Scholarships provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly the countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to pursue full-time postgraduate studies at participating Australian universities and higher education institutions (TAFE). Students can study in Australia and go back to their home countries and work the development in their societies.
Details about the Australia Awards Scholarships
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Regions: Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, Palestinian Territories
Deadline: April 29, 2022
Eligibility Criteria Australia Awards Scholarships
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Australia Awards Scholarships:
- Applicants must be citizens and must be residing in a participating country (as indicated on the website) and apply for Australia awards scholarships from your country of citizenship.
- Applicants must not be Australian citizens, have permanent residence in Australia or apply for a visa to live in Australia permanently. Also apply for University Of Waikato International Excellence Scholarships 2022.
- Applicants shall not be married, engaged or de facto to a person who possesses or is eligible to maintain Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residence.
- Applicants must not be currently serving military personnel.
- They must not have previously received a long-term Australian Award unless they have resided outside of Australia for twice the time they were in Australia (for example, a previous recipient who has been on an Australian Scholarship for four years will not be eligible to apply for another Australia Awards scholarship until they have resided outside Australia for eight years).
- Applicants must meet all the specified criteria of the program/field such as having the requirement of work experience for certain countries.
- Applicants must also admission requirements of the host university.
- The scholarships in Australia will be revoked if the recipient cannot meet the visa requirements.
Benefits of the Australia Awards Scholarships
Australian Awards scholarships will provide the following benefits:
- Full tuition fees will be covered.
- Return round-trip economy class tickets to and from Australia will be provided with the most direct airline.
- A one-time establishment grant will be provided as a contribution to the cost of accommodation, textbooks, study materials.
- A biweekly living expense contribution to basic living expenses will be paid at a rate determined by the department.
- Introductory Academic Program is a mandatory program prior to the start of formal academic studies covering information on how to live and study in Australia, the cost will be covered by the scholarship.
- Overseas Student Health Coverage (OSHC) for the duration of the award is provided, it will cover the student’s basic medical costs.
- Pre-Course English Fees (PCE): If deemed necessary, the PCE may be available to students for in-country and/or Australian training
- Supplemental academic support may be provided to ensure a student’s academic success to enhance their academic experience.
- Fieldwork may be available to research students eligible for a return economy class airfare via the route plus direct to your country of citizenship or within Australia. Also apply for University of Alabama Scholarship | USA
Documents Required for Australia Awards Scholarships:
- Degree certificate
- Proof of citizenship
- Academic transcripts
- Referee report
- Unconditional letter of offer