Undergraduate and master’s students can now apply for the Netherlands scholarship. The government of the Netherlands is offering scholarships, Holland Scholarship 2023-2024, for international students who belong to non-EEA countries. If you want to study at the top universities of the Netherlands on scholarship, this is a perfect opportunity for you. The applicants can apply for bachelor’s and master’s programs. However, European scholarships are highly competitive; therefore, international students must have an excellent academic record and shall meet the scholarship requirements.
The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science funded the Holland Scholarship. More than 30 universities are participating in this program; you can check their website for further details about programs and deadlines. An extensive range of programs is offered to study at Host Universities. The Holland Scholarship is a financial award for outstanding international students who wish to study in the Netherlands. This fully funded scholarship in Europe provides financial support to cover a part of tuition fees helping students pursue their academic goals. By offering this scholarship, the Dutch government aims to attract talented and motivated students from around the world, thereby promoting internationalization and diversity in higher education in the Netherlands.
Holland Scholarship is one of the best scholarships for international students, so grab this opportunity to study in the sixth happiest country globally and open new doors toward a successful career. The duration of the Holland scholarship is one year. Remember that this is not a full scholarship; the applicants must pay the rest. More information about this scholarship in the Netherlands is provided below. Therefore, do not skip anything, so you do not miss any important points.
Holland Scholarship Application Summary
- Scholarship Location: Netherlands
- Scholarship Package: Partially Funded
- Eligible Regions: Non-EEA Countries
- Deadline: Ongoing
List of Participating Universities for the Holland Scholarship
- Leiden University
- University of Groningen
- Maastricht University
- Radboud University
- Delft University of Technology
- University of Twente
- Protestant Theological University
- Theological University
- Utrecht University
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- UV Amsterdam
- Tilburg University
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Wageningen University
Universities for Applied Sciences
- Aeres University of Applied Sciences
- ArtEZ Institute of the Arts
- Codarts Rotterdam
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Royal Academy of Art, The Hague
- Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
- HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- HKU University of Applied Sciences
- HZ University of Applied Sciences
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- HAN University of Applied Sciences
- NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
- Amsterdam University of the Arts
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Gerrit Rietveld Academie
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- InHolland University of Applied Sciences
Holland Scholarship Benefits
- Holland scholarship will provide € 5,000 for the first year of the full-time degree program.
- Opportunity to study in the Netherlands with a reduced financial burden.
- Exposure to the European education system.
- Opportunity to study with students from different countries.
- Open doors to more international opportunities.
Holland Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be international students belonging to non-EEA countries.
- They must apply for a full-time degree program at one of the participating universities for a Bachelor’s or master’s program.
- Applicants must meet the criteria and requirements of the institute/university they want to apply to.
- Applicant must not be enrolled in any institute/university in the Netherlands.
- They must meet the requirements of the programs and universities they’re applying for.
How to Apply
- Applicants can start by selecting an institute/university from participating universities.
- Check the requirement and criteria of that particular institute and program before applying.
- Follow the instruction to apply for the scholarship for each university.
- Check the website of the university of your choice for the correct deadline.
- The deadline for application is either 1 May 2023 or 1 June 2023.