ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship is open for international students who want to pursue undergraduate, graduate or PhD programs at East China Normal University. East China Normal University is recognized as one of China’s most prestigious educational institutes, providing students with world-class educational opportunities. East China Normal University is ranked #321 in Best Global Universities. Applications are now open for ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship in China.
East China Normal University gives great importance to internationalization. ECNU Shanghai Government scholarship is a fully funded scholarship. Shanghai Government Scholarship was established in 2006 to enhance the development of international student education in Shanghai. East China Normal University invites international students worldwide to look for high-quality education at one of the top universities in China. China is excelling in education, technology, and research and taking over the world. China has a long tradition of respecting education. To appeal to more international students to study in China, many cities in China have established various scholarships for international students to attract more international students to study in China. To improve scientific research, social service, and cultural exchange China has promoted the development of higher education for International students in Chinese provinces. In education in China, Shanghai is at the forefront as it has given special attention to education and doing continuous experiments in the education sector before the rest of the country. East China Normal University was founded in Shanghai in October 1951 in China. It has contributed to developing Chinese primary education and teacher training, accelerated local and national economic development, and promoted scientific and social growth. This international scholarship in China aims to attract many young and talented students worldwide. This scholarship provides full financial support to young researchers and students who seek to change the world with their vast knowledge and experience. The Shanghai government is helping international students by providing them with scholarships to pursue their dreams and contribute to society without financial problems. This Chinese scholarship will allow international students to equip and learn about modern research laboratories of the university. This scholarship in China will also enable international students to meet world-class researchers from around the world. This scholarship will cover all expenses of studying abroad. The scholarships in China will cover full tuition fee, accommodation, and medical insurance; students will also receive a monthly allowance to cover living expenses in China. Therefore, you must take advantage of this opportunity if you want to study in China that too for free. Hurry up, take advantage of this opportunity, and apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship. Further details about this Chinese scholarship are provided below.
ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship details
- Country: China
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 10, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for the Shanghai Government Scholarship:
- Students must be non-Chinese citizens to apply for the ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship.
- To apply for this government scholarship, students must be in good health.
- Students must have an excellent educational background.
- For the bachelor’s degree, students must be under 25 and have a high school degree.
- Students who want a master’s degree must be under 35 and have a bachelor’s degree.
- For the doctoral degree, students must be under 40 and have a master’s degree.
- Students are not eligible if they have availed any other Chinese government scholarship before.
Also Apply Penn GSE UNESCO Fellowship in USA 2023 | Fully Funded
Benefits of the ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship
- Students will get a full tuition fee waiver.
- Shanghai government offers free accommodation.
- Students will receive free medical insurance.
- Undergraduate students will receive a monthly stipend of 2500 Chinese yuan.
- Master’s program students will receive a monthly allowance of 3000 Chinese yuan.
- Doctoral students will provided with a monthly allowance of 3500 Chinese yuan.
- Opportunity to study in China.
- Explore more international opportunities and learn about the culture of China.
Documents Required for ECNU Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023
Documents needed for Undergraduate Admissions:
- International student’s application form for East China Normal University.
- Student’s high school graduate certificate.
- High school transcript.
- A copy of the passport of the student.
- Letter of guarantee from guardians.
- Language proficiency certificates.
- A health certificate is required.
- Motivation letter.
Documents needed for Graduate Admissions:
- Application form for international students of East China Normal University.
- Academic transcripts of the student.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Student’s passport copy.
- Motivation letter.
- Student’s study plan.
- Acceptance letter (for Ph.D.)
- Student’s health certificate
- Non-criminal certificate.
- A language proficiency certificate (in case English is not your first language) is required.
Holland Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be international students belonging to non-EEA countries.
- They must apply for a full-time degree program at one of the participating universities for a Bachelor’s or master’s program.
- Applicants must meet the criteria and requirements of the institute/university they want to apply to.
- Applicant must not be enrolled in any institute/university in the Netherlands.
- They must meet the requirements of the programs and universities they’re applying for.